Bryan has put together a robust set of deliverables for the class. This workshop will be held on Sunday June 26, 2016 starting at 09:00AM sharp in Hall #4 at the Newmarket Community Centre, 200 Doug Duncan Drive. Cost of this workshop is $50 per member. A member may invite up to two non-member attendees at $75 per person. All fees are payable in cash the day of the course. No-shows will be charged for the workshop. Cancellations accepted at no cost up to June 23, 2016
Theory: 15 minutes
- What it is
- Why to do it
- Benefits - less edit, complete control of environment
Gear: 15 minutes
- Show the equipment I use
- Talk about how to customize regular stuff into light painting stuff
- Discuss limitless possibilities
How to with examples: 30 minutes
- Show how I made shot’s Ive done
- Show photos Ive made and give inspiration to experiment.
Hands on : 2 hours
- Ask each person to bring their own props. The room will be set up with up to 3 people per table.
- Each table works with one prop at a time for an hour.
Discussion and review: 30 minutes
- Go over questions that may of come up during hands on (and not already answered by me walking around and helping people)
- Share some photos that the groups would of taken
There will also be a Google Hangout for follow up roughly a week afterwards
This is a hands-on program. Attendees must bring a camera with suitable lens, subject matter, a tripod and a small flashlight.
Samples of What You Can Learn
Complete the form to register for this workshop. When you click Register! you will receive an immediate confirmation.